Friday 4 February 2011

Best pick of Spring trousers


A pick of the best high street trousers, As spring is approaching I think a good pair of high waisted, light weight trousers are a must!. I love a relaxed approach to this style, teaming them with cropped trousers, baggy t-shirts and oversize shirts. Light colours look best with this and the cropped trousers add a feminine touch. My favourite colour to wear right now is a rich camel tone, I find it quite elegant, minimal make up is more fresh, add a touch of a vibrant red lipstick for a more dressed up look.

I've chose a couple of example of flat shoes that complete the look. Brogues with the long trousers and loafers with the cropped style work best. Keep to masculine shoes.
The two tone brogue shoe is quite unique which mixes up the style more, they would suit either the camel or grey harems.

No comments:

Post a Comment